Disclosures And Licenses
Rocket Mortgage Disclosures and License Information
Rocket Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Rocket Mortgage State Disclosure Requirements
Rocket Mortgage, LLC is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require disclosure of licensing information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
- Arkansas – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404;
- Arizona – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, 1 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004, Mortgage Banker License #BK-0902939;
- California: Licensed by Dept. of Business Oversight, under the CA Residential Mortgage Lending Act and Finance Lenders Law
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee (#11704) – 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Colorado – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, NMLS #3030, (888) 474-0404, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #4127 – Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 310 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2130, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-4278, (312) 793-3000 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Kansas – Licensed Mortgage Company, Rocket Mortgage, LLC, Supervised Loan License # SL-0000693;
- Maine – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, Supervised Lender License NMLS #3030;
- Maryland – Maryland Mortgage Lender License # 5357;
- Massachusetts – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, Mortgage Lender License #ML 3030;
- Mississippi Registered Mortgage Company;
- Nevada – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, 8275 South Eastern Avenue, Office 200, Suite 200, Space 267, Las Vegas, NV 89123, License # 626;
- New Hampshire – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #6743MB;
- New Jersey – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NJ Banking and Insurance Department;
- New York – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Banking Department;
- North Carolina – North Carolina Mortgage Lender License # L-104757;
- Ohio – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, MB 850076;
- Oklahoma – Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License # ML002596;
- Oregon – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, License No ML-1387;
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Department of Banking –License #21430;
- Rhode Island – Rhode Island Licensed Lender;
- Tennessee – Tennessee Mortgage License # 109394;
- Texas – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Virginia – Rocket Mortgage, LLC, NMLS ID #3030; (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington – Consumer Loan Company License CL-3030
- Rocket Mortgage Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 3030.
Visit the NMLS access page for more information.
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
My client is Jewish and wish to obtain a mortgage with Rocket Mortgage. Does Rocket Mortgage have a Heter Iska that complies with the laws of Ribbis?
Yes, Rocket Mortgage has a Heter Iska that is approved by prominent leading Halachic authorities.
How does it work?
For any mortgage loan made to your client by Rocket Mortgage as detailed on the note and all other mortgage loan documents that may violate the Laws of Ribbis, the mortgage loan will instead be structured as an investment.
In exchange for the mortgage funds, your client will manage their real estate and other Halachically permissible investments in the way most advantageous to Rocket Mortgage, and Rocket Mortgage will share any profits and losses from the investment. Under no circumstances will Rocket Mortgage have any liability above the actual funds advanced. If your client make all their payments as provided in the Note, then the Iska terminates and all profits and losses may be retained by your client. The Iska will also terminate when Rocket Mortgage sells the mortgage loan to a party not subject to the Laws of Ribbis.
If you have any further questions you may reach us at (800) 863-4332.