NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND ARE QUICKEN LOANS MORTGAGE SERVICES ("QLMS") PARTNERS.
1. Eligibility: The Win Together Sweepstakes(the "Sweepstakes") is open to: legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, all at the time of entry, who are QLMS partners. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Quicken Loans Inc. ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirement set forth herein.
2.Sponsor: Quicken Loans Mortgage Services, 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit MI 48226.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 7, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends January 23, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). All entries must be received before the Sweepstakes Entry Period end time/date to be valid.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, go to https://www.qlmortgageservices.com/superbowl-sweeps/ and fill out the entry from by providing your name, email address, phone number, and any other information requested by the Sponsor to receive one (1) entry ("Entry") into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Entry per person/email during the sweepstakes entry period. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide all required information in their registration form, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
Bonus Entries: In addition to the entry method described above, after an entrant has completed an Entry, he or she may follow the instructions on the Website to receive additional bonus entries. This can be done in the following ways, allowing one bonus entry per sweepstakes period, per person:
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple email address, or under multiple identities, nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
On or around January 27, 2020 potential winners will be notified via the email address and/or phone number provided during entry into the Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to verification. Potential winners will have two (2) business days to respond to Sponsor to verify acceptance of a prize, or the prize may be forfeited, and an alternative winner may be randomly selected by Sponsor in their sole discretion. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within three (3) business days of attempted notification or their prize may be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor's parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or phone number of entrants.
5. Drawing: On or around January 24, 2020 Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize Winner and one-hundred (100) First Place Winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize: Two (2) Grand Prize winners will receive (1) one round trip airfare to Miami, FL Saturday, February 1, 2020 to Monday, February 3, 2020, a 2-night stay at The Hyde hotel in Hollywood, FL, (1) one ticket to Super Bowl LIV, and ground transportation. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $12,000
Second Place Prize: One-hundred (100) Second Place winner will receive one (1) $100.00 e-gift card to use at NFLShop.com. ARV: $10,000.
Total ARV: $22,000
General Prize Terms: ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive, regardless of whether if, in whole or in part, is used. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600.00. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of second prize after confirmation. Prize will be delivered via e-mail provided by winner. Prizes will only be awarded to the verified winners and may not be assigned.
NFLShop.com e-Gift Card Terms & Conditions Valid only at NFLShop.com for in-stock merchandise only. Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent, returned, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced if lost or stolen. Not valid on previous purchases or returns. No cash back. If the value of your purchase exceeds the available gift card / gift certificate balance, you must pay the excess at the time of purchase. Any unused amount will be applied when you re-enter your gift card / gift certificate during your next NFLShop.com purchase. Certain brands or merchandise may be excluded. All gift code purchases are subject to the NFLShop.com Terms and Conditions, which may change at any time. In addition, NFLShop.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to this gift code at any time. Gift code questions should be directed to https://nfl.custhelp.com/app or 1-877-635-7467. Void where prohibited.
The names of companies, products, and logos have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERMS OF THESE OFFICLAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
9. Release: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from the user's participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors in these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes materials, or the announcement of Winners. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing); (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents ("Sweepstakes Parties"), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
10. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Michigan law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 9(B)-(D), SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters of proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Michigan, in the County of Wayne.
13. Winner's List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: QLMS Marketing Team, Quicken Loans, Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226. Request must be received by April 1, 2020.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, produced, executed, or administered by Facebook, Inc., Twitter Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, and/or YouTube Inc.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
Copyright ©2020 Quicken Loans, Inc. Quicken Loans® and other trademarks and/or logos used herein are trademarks/logos of Quicken Loans, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.